Do you LOVE floating and wish you could do it all the time but don’t have the funds?
In exchange for 1 hour of work, you would be able to float once a week for as long as you like.
We would like to have a dedicated float maintenance master who would do all the regular checks on our tanks and ensure they are in tip-top condition for our guests.
If you answer yes to the following questions, please get in touch!
- Do you LOVE floating and want to float weekly?
- Are you reliable, trustworthy and an alright kinda guy/gal?
- Does precision, consistency and attention to detail make you happy?
- Are you available one evening per week to work for 1 hour and then float after? (float part is optional)
We currently have 2 float tanks (a Resting Well Spirit tank and an i-sopod) that require different types of love and attention. Our staff work different shifts every week, and we would therefore like to have a dedicated maintenance person who can monitor the status over time and report back any issues to us. The tasks include:
- checking water levels
- measuring buoyancy (floatiness)
- checking levels of hydrogen peroxide
- measuring pH balance
- changing filters
- wiping the inside of the tank walls
These tasks will take maximum 1 hour to complete, and some of them are weekly whilst others are monthly.
Please write to me here: email@example.com and we can set up a meeting to discuss the details.